Left Coast Wholesale is a dedicated team with deep roots in the growing community. Our journey began in 2008 with the launch of our GeoPot fabric pots, a high-quality, cost-effective alternative to plastic pots. As our company grew, we discovered a preference for working directly with retail stores to sell and distribute our product and built strong bonds in the industry.
In 2013 we formed Left Coast Wholesale to build on our relationships with retailers by adding a curated catalog of additional products we believed to be essential for cultivators at every level.
Since then, we have continued to expand our efforts to support the growing community through customer service, charitable partnerships, and a dedication to being a reliable resource in an ever-changing industry.
With our commitment to delivering personalized service and the highest quality cultivation supplies, our well-trained and knowledgeable staff strive to help you meet the growing needs of your customers at every stage of the process.
We have built our business to welcome retail stores of all sizes, which has led to our success in supplying more than 320 resellers in the growing community.
Some of the benefits of working with Left Coast Wholesale include:
- One-on-one customer service from our team of sales representatives with years of real-life experience in the growing industry.
- A curated catalog of only the highest quality products that we feel confident recommending to your customers.
- A flexible and generous return policy to ensure that you aren’t left with unwanted products in your inventory.
- A unique tiered discount program based on recent order history rather than a system that locks stores into a future commitment.
- The option to ship directly to your customers as a convenience to them and a relief on your inventory requirements.
For more information on our discount program, shipping policy, or wholesale accounts please call (800) 681-1757 or click below to request an account.